Who are we?
Chakra BG Ltd. was established in November 2018. and is a holistic center with main activity:
- eastern and therapeutic massages, yoga practices, ayurvedic consultations, aromatherapy, sound therapy, energy practices, training courses and organization of seminars, bioresonance, alternative methods of training and treatment, production of natural cosmetics, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, online store, trade with natural and healthy products, consulting services
Chakra BG Ltd. is the owner only of the website www.chakra.bg, which is an informative site with the company's activities, media advertising and an electronic functional store.
Contact details for Chakra BG Ltd .:
Address: Sofia, Hipodruma, 22 Yunak Str
Working hours: every day from 8.00. to 21.00
El. mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
You can contact our Data Protection Officer directly here:
El. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect and process from you are:
Your personal data, which we usually process in connection with our business, are the following:
Name: Name and surname
Contact us: E-mail, telephone number, date of birth and year of birth
Special categories of data we process:
We do not process data about your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health status, data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
The data we process for you is provided to us personally by you, your proxy or legal representative.
We declare that the personal data we collect will be used only for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing, notification of all our new products related to your health, new organized events, news in yoga practices, news in massage therapies, reminders and notifications about your reservations about yoga classes and massages, notifications about our promotional offers, all changes in our schedules for yoga and massages and new or current prices, promotions of our products and services, etc., which are not prohibited by law
- To comply with our legal obligations.
The reason that gives us the right to process your data is:
- Processing is based on your consent
- Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Conclusion or performance of a contract
By agreeing to accept this Privacy Statement (Privacy Notice), you give us permission to process your personal data only for the purposes we specify.
Consent is necessary in order to be able to process both types (ordinary and special) personal data, but it needs to be explicit.
In cases where we request consent for special (sensitive) personal data, we will always justify why and how this information will be used.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us in accordance with our Entity Rights Policy.
Transfer of personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization
CHAKRA BG Ltd. does not intend to transfer your personal data to second and third parties without first obtaining your consent.
Data retention period
CHAKRA BG Ltd. will store your personal data for no longer than the time during which you are registered as a user or until the moment when your consent to data processing is withdrawn, and the data will be stored according to the procedures adopted by us. In all cases, the data will be stored for the minimum period necessary for the provision of the product or service or for the period of your registration on the site, and then the data will be deleted in compliance with the relevant rules.
Your rights as a data subject are the following:
At any time while storing or processing your personal data, you (according to the terminology of the law - data subject) have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from CHAKRA BG OOD and the right to access your personal data at any time;
- you have the right to request from CHAKRA BG Ltd. your personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another administrator of personal data or to ask us to do so without being hindered by us;
- you have the right to ask CHAKRA BG Ltd. to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data, as well as data that are no longer current;
- you have the right to request from CHAKRA BG Ltd. your personal data to be deleted without undue delay in the presence of any of the following grounds:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing;
- when the processing is illegal;
- where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a controller of personal data;
- where personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- in exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation on our part or for the performance of a task of public interest,
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as the erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you have the right to ask CHAKRA BG Ltd. to limit the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored, but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicitly only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with the lawful reason;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising);
- you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- if we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this data protection statement, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and when, and where necessary, we will request your prior consent for the new processing.
All of the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory body, the competent body being the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data through CHAKRA BG OOD (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), you can do so on the specified contact details of CHAKRA BG OOD or directly to the Data Protection Officer. (on the above contact details.)
You can read more about how and why we use your data here: