General Terms and Conditions dated 28.10.2018 for the provision of services through the use of an e-commerce store wHYPERLINK „https://www.chakra.bg/"ww.chakra.bg.
In interpreting and applying these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions have the following meanings:
"Website" is a separate place on the global Internet, accessible through its unified address (URL) via HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources. Chakra BG Ltd. is a commercial company, with registered office and address of management Sofia, zh.k. Mladost, bl. 295, entry B., apartment 19, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 204885629, tel .: 0897777012, e-mail: email@example.com.
wHYPERLINK „https://www.chakra.bg/"ww.chakra.bg is an informative website, as well as an e-commerce site, which are delivered after their explicit request by the client.
"Client" is any natural person who has reached the age of 18 or a legal entity who has accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
"Profile" is a separate part of www.chakra.bg, containing information about the client, provided by him during his registration and stored by www.chakra.bg, as the access to the client profile is carried out by entering a username and password. The profile allows the customer to view and edit their data entered during registration, delivery addresses, to make orders for the purchase of goods from the e-commerce website wHYPERLINK „https://www.chakra.bg/"ww.chakra.bg, change my access password.
"Username" is a unique code of letters and / or numbers chosen by the client, by means of which he is individualized in wHYPERLINK „https://www.chakra.bg/"ww.chakra.bg.
"Password" is a code of letters and / or numbers chosen by the customer, which together with the username individualizes him and gives him the opportunity to make valid orders for the purchase of the offered in www.chakra.bg goods.
"Manufacturer" is any natural or legal person who, by occupation, produces goods in finished form by affixing his name or company, his production or other distinctive mark on the goods, their packaging or on the technical or commercial documentation for them.
"Packaging" are any devices or materials that are suitable to perform the function of containing and storing various goods offered directly to the customer.
"Link" ("Electronic link") is a link marked on a particular website, which allows automated redirection to another website, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
A "website" is an integral and separate part of a website.
This document contains General Terms and Conditions of the distance sales contract, which regulate the relationship between Chakra BG Ltd., which is the company with registered office and address of management Sofia, Mladost, bl.295, ent.B ., ap.19., entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 204885629, tel .: 0897777012, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and is a seller on the one hand and the client of electronic (internet) pages and services, agreed to these Terms and Conditions, called the client, on the other hand, located on the domain www.chakra.bg (called for short website), in connection with the purchase of offered through www.chakra.bg shop, goods.
These conditions bind all customers. Using the platform of www.chakra.bg and by clicking on any object, link (electronic link) or button located on the pages of www.chakra.bg, the client agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by Chakra BG OOD. When making changes to the General Terms and Conditions, Chakra BG OOD is obliged to publish the new General Terms and Conditions in www.HYPERLINK „https://www.chakra.bg/"chakra.bg and write the date on which they were updated. www.chakra.bg advises its clients to periodically review the current General Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on them.
www.chakra.bg sells and delivers to the customer the offered in www.chakra.bg and goods ordered by him after making an order and paying the appropriate price, in strict compliance by the customer of these General Terms.
Upon registration, an online registration form must be filled in, entering the address (es) to be used for delivery, name and surname / invoice data, if it is a legal entity, e-mail, telephone (i) for contact. When filling in the online registration form, the client is obliged to provide complete and accurate information about his identity. The customer declares that the data he provides is true, complete and accurate and will update them in a timely manner in the event of a change. You also need to choose a password.
After successfully registering, the customer, with each order, has the opportunity to adjust the contact phone number and delivery address, as well as to indicate a third party - a representative to accept the order (this information can be added in the field "Add comment to the order ”). By checking the box "I have read and agree to the general conditions", which is on the page at the end of the order (checkout), the customer makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions and accepts them. The electronic statement sent by the customer is stored by www.chakra.bg.
HOW IS THE REGISTRATION?
To register at www.chakra.bg, you must fill in the registration form. The registration form is opened by pressing the virtual button "register". Once the registration form is opened, it is marked against each of the fields what data must be filled in it. After making sure that you have filled in the information about you in the fields correctly and correctly, click the "Continue" button.
After registering, you can log in to your account with the already selected username and password by entering them in the fields above the "register" button and pressing the "login" button.
Who are we?
Chakra BG Ltd. was established in November 2018. and is a holistic center with main activity:
- eastern and therapeutic massages, yoga practices, ayurvedic consultations, aromatherapy, sound therapy, energy practices, training courses and organization of seminars, bioresonance, alternative methods of training and treatment, production of natural cosmetics, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, online store, trade with natural and healthy products, consulting services
Chakra BG Ltd. is the owner only of the website www.chakra.bg, which is an informative site with the company's activities, media advertising and an electronic functional store.
Contact details for Chakra BG Ltd .:
Address: Sofia, Hipodruma, 22 Yunak Str
Working hours: every day from 8.00. to 21.00
El. mail: email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
You can contact our Data Protection Officer directly here:
El. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect and process from you are:
Your personal data, which we usually process in connection with our business, are the following:
Name: Name and surname
Contact us: E-mail, telephone number, date of birth and year of birth
Special categories of data we process:
We do not process data about your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health status, data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
The data we process for you is provided to us personally by you, your proxy or legal representative.
We declare that the personal data we collect will be used only for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing, notification of all our new products related to your health, new organized events, news in yoga practices, news in massage therapies, reminders and notifications about your reservations about yoga classes and massages, notifications about our promotional offers, all changes in our schedules for yoga and massages and new or current prices, promotions of our products and services, etc., which are not prohibited by law
- To comply with our legal obligations.
The reason that gives us the right to process your data is:
- Processing is based on your consent
- Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Conclusion or performance of a contract
By agreeing to accept this Privacy Statement (Privacy Notice), you give us permission to process your personal data only for the purposes we specify.
Consent is necessary in order to be able to process both types (ordinary and special) personal data, but it needs to be explicit.
In cases where we request consent for special (sensitive) personal data, we will always justify why and how this information will be used.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us in accordance with our Entity Rights Policy.
Transfer of personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization
CHAKRA BG Ltd. does not intend to transfer your personal data to second and third parties without first obtaining your consent.
Data retention period
CHAKRA BG Ltd. will store your personal data for no longer than the time during which you are registered as a user or until the moment when your consent to data processing is withdrawn, and the data will be stored according to the procedures adopted by us. In all cases, the data will be stored for the minimum period necessary for the provision of the product or service or for the period of your registration on the site, and then the data will be deleted in compliance with the relevant rules.
Your rights as a data subject are the following:
At any time while storing or processing your personal data, you (according to the terminology of the law - data subject) have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from CHAKRA BG OOD and the right to access your personal data at any time;
- you have the right to request from CHAKRA BG Ltd. your personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another administrator of personal data or to ask us to do so without being hindered by us;
- you have the right to ask CHAKRA BG Ltd. to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data, as well as data that are no longer current;
- you have the right to request from CHAKRA BG Ltd. your personal data to be deleted without undue delay in the presence of any of the following grounds:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing;
- when the processing is illegal;
- where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a controller of personal data;
- where personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- in exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation on our part or for the performance of a task of public interest,
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as the erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you have the right to ask CHAKRA BG Ltd. to limit the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored, but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicitly only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with the lawful reason;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising);
- you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- if we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this data protection statement, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and when, and where necessary, we will request your prior consent for the new processing.
All of the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory body, the competent body being the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data through CHAKRA BG OOD (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), you can do so on the specified contact details of CHAKRA BG OOD or directly to the Data Protection Officer. (on the above contact details.)
You can read more about how and why we use your data here:
www.chakra.bg publishes a description of the main characteristics and an image of each product, the selling price, including VAT, information on methods of payment and delivery. The published prices are in Bulgarian levs.
www.chakra.bg is not responsible for incorrect information provided by other manufacturers about the characteristics of the product.
CHANGE IN PRICES OF GOODS
www.chakra.bg has the right to change prices at its discretion and at any time without prior notice to customers. The client is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of concluding the contract. In case of technical errors in the publication of the site, www.chakra.bg has the right to refuse to perform the contract and does not owe compensation in any way to the client, except to refund the amounts paid by the client, if any. The reduced price message is marked "(SALE)" on the product. The new price is written below the photo, and when entering the profile of the item, in the menu with sizes and prices below the old price (price) you can see the new (discounted price). After entering the shopping cart, he sees the new price. If no term of the reduced price is indicated, this price is valid until the quantities are exhausted, but not more than 1 month or 6 months, when it is under conditions under Art. 66 para 2 of the CPA. www.chakra.bg reserves the right to make any promotions and discounts for its customers.
ORDER / PURCHASE REQUEST
Orders are accepted from the website 24 hours a day, including weekends and public holidays, as well as on tel. 0897777012 during business hours 8.00-21: 00 from Monday to Sunday inclusive.
The customer determines the type and quantity of goods, reviews the selected goods and their prices. Before finalizing the order, the customer has the opportunity, in addition to seeing the above data, to choose a delivery address and write explanatory information. Chakra BG Ltd. reserves the right in case of insufficient information about the exact address of receipt of the shipment, to use the telephone number provided by the customer to specify the exact delivery address. The customer confirms the request and it is considered completed by pressing the virtual button "Send". For each stage of order processing (confirmation of availability, shipping, etc.) the customer will be notified by email or by phone in case of lack of stock.
HOW TO ORDER?
To place an order, select a product, write in the "number" field the quantity you want to order and press the "buy" button. If you want to order several different products, they are selected in the same way. At the top right of the page you will see a virtual photo of "Cart", below it you will see the text "Cart" and "Complete the order". You enter your "shopping cart", view the selected products, adjust the quantity or type. To delete a product from the "shopping cart", you must press the "X" button, which is located opposite each product. Select the "Complete order" button. Then fill in all required fields. Leave us a message in the "Comment on the order" field, if you wish, you can write everything you think is important to know so that we can serve you in the best way. Once you have made sure that you have selected the products you want to buy, click the "Send" button. With each successfully placed order you receive an e-mail confirmation and order information.
All items on display in the online store www.chakra.bg, are delivered to all settlements on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria with the following delivery price:
- If you have chosen to an Econt office - the delivery is BGN 3.65.
-If you have chosen to address -delivery will be BGN 7.00.
- For orders over BGN 70.00 - delivery is free
* During promotions and discounts, www.chakra.bg reserves the right to change the terms of delivery, without being obliged to inform customers in advance
When ordering online, the customer does not receive a call from www.chakra.bg to confirm the order, but receives an email notifying you of the delivery date. Information about the delivery, the customer can also receive by phone: 0897777012 or by e-mail: email@example.com
DELIVERY OF GOODS
The goods are handed over to the customer or to a third party, who accepts and confirms receipt of the same on behalf of the customer. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. In case the customer is not found within the delivery period at the address indicated by him or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, www.chakra.bg is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
All products are delivered within 1 working day from the date of receipt of the order, in case the order is made on a working day until 15:00 and the settlement is serviced by the courier. If the order is placed after 15:00 on a business day, it will be processed and shipped the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday before 12:00 are processed and shipped on the same day as the date of receipt on the first business day or Monday. Orders placed on a non-working day or during public holidays are processed and shipped on the first working day.
If the product ordered by the customer cannot be delivered, www.chakra.bg will contact the customer personally, using the contact details - phone and email specified in the order.
The customer, upon confirmation of the order by www.chakra.bg, can be notified by email or by phone about the availability of the ordered goods and the period for which it can be delivered.
The goods are delivered properly packaged according to its type and transport for delivery.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR OBSTACLING THE ORDER
The execution of the order may be hindered for any of the following reasons:
- One or all of the ordered goods are not available. In this case, contact with the customer will be established.
- The customer has indicated an incorrect or incomplete delivery address and / or has not specified a representative to receive the order. In this case www.chakra.bg tries to contact the customer by phone or e-mail (if any and is correct) and specifies the conditions under which the order will be confirmed and executed.
- Lack of telephone for contact with the client. The order will not be triggered due to the impossibility to confirm it.
In the event of problems with delivery due to the fault of the store, all additional costs are borne by the store. In all other cases, the subsequent sending of the shipment will be at the expense of the customer.
RETURN OF GOODS
The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act has the right to return a product purchased by him within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. To do this, you must send the return form from the contract to www.chakra.bg and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 55 of the CPA. For this purpose, the purchased goods must be in their original packaging, with intact integrity, without traces of use or violation of the commercial appearance of the goods (opening, traces of use, testing, etc.). The transport costs for returning the product are at the expense of the customer, unless the goods are defective or incorrectly sent due to the fault of www.chakra.bg. In this case, the courier service is at the expense of www.chakra.bg.
The customer is not entitled to return goods with cash on delivery, as returned shipments require prior inspection and assessment of damages. Prepayments on returned shipments are refunded by www.chakra.bg only by bank transfer within 5 working days of receiving the shipment. If it is necessary to return amounts paid with a card for services agreed and performed by us, this will be done by us through a credit transaction on the card with which the payment was made. The customer is obliged to reimburse the transport costs for sending the shipment when the customer cancels the transaction.
Upon receipt of the shipment, the customer should check the integrity of the package. In case of violations in the appearance of the package, the customer should contact the courier, who is obliged to draw up a report for damage to the shipment.
In case of situations in connection with unresolved issues, the client has the right to address the disputed issues to our associate at the following telephone numbers 0895613555, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All data written above are reliable and meet the legislative European requirements of the Republic of Bulgaria.